[Experiencemaillist] TRADE COOPERATION.SEND US YOUR OFFERS AND PRICES.

D.L. dinkyint2002 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 20:02:24 EEST 2018

 Dear sir
  Thanks for the recommendations from Euro web site.
  Please, we need your offers for our study as to start a cooperations  with
 you.
  Or how we can cooperate for long cooperation.
  Confirm your offers and prices and terms, etc., so that we can
 Proceed  after our study.
  Our e-mail address: salahgroup2010 at gmail.com we are ready to
 establish  A long and good deal. Should you worry about our profiles
 and others?
  Information we have at your disposal.
  greetings

  Dr. Thomas West.
  Ste Salah Group Sarl.
  +229 6694 6201.
  COTONOU.
  BENIN REPUBLIQUE.

  NOTE OUR EMAIL: salahgroup2010 at gmail.com

 NOTE- WE ARE IN POSITION TO SUPPLY YOU THIS ITEMS-
 1- GUM ARABIC-(acacia gum)1,2 and 3 grades.
 2- Sesame seeds .
 3-Chew Nuts for brewery
  4-Cashew nuts.