[Experiencemaillist] NEW EXPERIENCE RESEARCH VIDEO PUBLISHED! Meet Prof. Pia Fricker

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Wed Dec 5 08:17:33 EET 2018

Dear experience mail-list subscriber,

In our experience film series researchers from different fields describe their perspective on experience research and wishes for research collaboration.

In our newest video Professor in Computational Methodologies in Landscape Architecture and Urbanism, Pia Fricker tells how her work relates to human experience. New video will be published every month!

Here’s a link to the video: https://experience.aalto.fi/

Videos are done together with Aalto’s Department of Film, Television and Scenography.

Br
Markus