[Experiencemaillist] Meet Prof. Virpi Roto in our experience video series

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Mon Feb 5 10:45:31 EET 2018

Dear experience mail-list subscriber,

Experience is a rich and ambiguous term and we have worked hard to provide easy accessibility to versatile perspectives of experience research for you. Last autumn we filmed a video series where researchers from different fields describe their perspective on experience research and wishes for research collaboration. This was done together with Aalto’s Department of Film, Television and Scenography.

You can find the inspirational videos from our webpage and new video will be published every month!

Our newest video introduces Experience Platform Chair Professor of experience design Virpi Roto’s thoughts about experience research and design.

Here’s the link to the video: https://experience.aalto.fi/#

BR
Markus