[Experiencemaillist] INVITATION TO BRAND EXPERIENCE THROUGH NEW MEDIA

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Thu Mar 1 14:13:22 EET 2018

INVITATION

Brand Experience through New Media

TIME
15th March, 2018 at 14 - 17

THEME
Welcome to Aalto University Experience Platform’s event on new brand experiences. YouTube and other digital platforms have changed both how we interact with brands and what is considered as a desirable career path. Changing business logics push companies to create meaningful connections with their customers, while globally there is a growing number of people who want to become generational influencers through such platforms as YouTube.

But what does this all mean for brand owners and organizations? Why should you care about the rising importance of YouTube? Welcome to our event to find out more!

VENUE
Aalto A Grid<http://agrid.fi/contact>, Otakaari 5a, 02150 Espoo (ten minute walk from thee Aalto University subway station)

PROGRAM

Welcoming words

Keynotes:
Crystal Abidin<https://wishcrys.com/about-me/> (Postdoctoral Fellow, Jönköping University)
Stina Varsikko<http://splay.tv/> (Head of Splay Finland)
Tanja Sihvonen (Professor, University of Vaasa)
J. Tuomas Harviainen (Professor, University of Tampere)
Miikka J. Lehtonen (Visiting Assistant Professor, Aalto University)

Q&A, panel discussion before cozy networking and some sparkling

REGISTRATION
Event is free of charge and open for everybody.

Please register by 12th March at the latest here: https://www.webropolsurveys.com/S/7FA0EDE689CC2524.par

MORE INFORMATION
experience at aalto.fi<mailto:experience at aalto.fi> / +358 50 401 1435 / https://www.facebook.com/events/242135959692235 /experience.aalto.fi<https://experience.aalto.fi/> /