[Experiencemaillist] [NEW EXPERIENCE VIDEO] Meet Pirjo Kääriäinen

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Thu Jan 10 10:14:34 EET 2019

Dear experience mail-list subscriber,

In our experience film series researchers from different fields describe their perspective on experience research and wishes for research collaboration.

In our latest video Professor of practice in Design driven fibre innovation, Pirjo Kääriäinen from Aalto University tells how her work relates to human experiences.
Here’s link to the video: https://experience.aalto.fi/

Videos are done together with Aalto’s Department of Film, Television and Scenography.

Br
Markus