[Experiencemaillist] Aalto BIZ Research Day – Welcome to meet the scholars of School of Business, Monday 10 June 2019, at 12.30 – 18.00

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Thu May 23 12:36:44 EEST 2019

Dear experience fan,

Aalto BIZ Research Day – Welcome to meet the scholars of School of Business, Monday 10 June 2019, at 12.30 – 18.00
School of Business has joined the Aalto University Campus at Otaniemi. Aalto BIZ is a home for internationally recognized and impactful research on economy, markets, and society. In this event, we present our research and scholars through themed sessions, short research presentations, and panels. Join the event to get to know your colleagues, and to gain insight on some topical economic and societal issues. This is also an opportunity to find new collaborators to interdisciplinary projects.

Please register here<https://link.webropolsurveys.com/EP/FAEC082C2BCA0912> by Wed 29 May 2019.

You are warmly welcome!

Matti Suominen
Associate Dean, Aalto University School of Business

Event details: