[Experiencemaillist] [X-RESEARCH INTRO] Employee experience through interactive tools -meet Pinar Simsek Caglar

Ahola Markus markus.ahola at aalto.fi
Thu Sep 5 13:03:55 EEST 2019

Dear experience research fans,

Experiences are in the core of human life. We continuously experience the world around us, learn from experiences, and make our lives meaningful by memorable experiences. No wonder that human experiences are studied in an increasing number of disciplines. We in Aalto Experience platform would like to share some of the experience research perspectives with you by introducing researchers and research projects during this semester.

Let’s start by introducing one of our newest researchers. Pinar Simsek Caglar is a doctoral candidate in Aalto ARTS with joint supervision from Aalto ARTS and BIZ, who researches how employee experience emerges through interactive tools.

Please follow the link to the article and stay tuned there’s more to come.
https://experience.aalto.fi/experience-phd-student-profile-pinar-simsek-caglar/

Best,
Experience platform